Some of the newest features:
* Double-clicking or clicking "Open Files" in the menu will now extract files and open them in their associated program(s).
* Dropping a container file on ConMan will now prompt for opening it instead of adding it to the current container.
* "Reopen Container" menu item - a list of 4 previously open containers
* You can now rename and move files inside containers.
* Opening a gob with a resource name starting with no longer fails. (An example gob that failed to open was SBX 3.1 for JK, because of the patchinfo.txt resource name.)
ZeqMacaw - Author
Alexei Novikov - Author of original Container Manager